Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stuff You Don't Know About Me

I just got an email from a friend about all the expensive beauty stuff she uses. I don't spend on the individual products just on the amount I experiment with!
So I have found mineral makeup really does make the face a uniform color. However,if you have a zit or two as I did right after Easter candy time you do need a cream or liquid base.(hubby says my zits keep me young!) I use an Avon cream to powder that I really like. I bought the one Ellen Degeneres is sponsoring but I think it dried my aging skin out even though it supposedly does have a cream in it. I try not to use the same moisturizer everyday. I flip between a Garnier,Olay and Clinique!
My eyebrow area was really dry and peeling all the time so I got this Burt Bees night cream and that works. A N D for some reason giving up my 40+ year one diet cola a day habit has improved this condition!
So that is how this old crone keeps foolin' um in HHNJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment