Thursday, May 7, 2009

TV And Me

This DVR thing is a drug I swear. I am watching more TV because of it. In the old days all the detectiveie shows and all else that came on at 10 when the eye lids needed a clothes pole to stay open I would just miss them. NOW I just scan the schedule and hit record!
So I find myself falling behind on watching all this stuff and falling behind in my most beloved hobby of all,reading!
I watch or record: Cold Case,Without A Trace,orig. CSI,various things on the History Channel and BBC's Antiques Roadshow. This show I ADORE. I have about 10 now I must watch. Loaded with so much history and really cool places they visit to say nothing of the "objects" brought in for appraisal. Prince Charles was even in one I watched last night. A folksy,charming guy! I also find the British version is filled with far more humor than its more serious American cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment